Meetings for the Edmonton Numismatic Society (Coin Club) take place every second Wednesday of the month (except July and August).
Next Society Meeting: Cancelled due to COVID-19
Please be sure to check back for more details as they become available.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
- ENS society matters:
- general society issues and concerns
- All have been Meetings Cancelled, as per Provincial and Federal Authorities
- any other issues you feel are relevant to ENS
- Show and Tell – bring your numismatic treasures that you purchased to share with fellow members
- Refreshments – coffee, tea, water, pop and an assortment of cookies
- Door prize draws
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., meeting begins at 7:15 p.m.
Our Meeting Location!
The Royal Canadian Legion branch no. 255 building at
10427 – 174 Street NW . Edmonton . T5S 1H1
Special society meetings:
- March: Society annual general meeting
- Board and Executive elections
- September: Annual pizza night
- annual volunteer appreciation and award presentation night
- annual charity auction
- executive and board member nominations
- establishment of election committee