Meetings for the Edmonton Numismatic Society (Coin Club) take place every second Wednesday of the month (except July and August).
Next Society Meeting: Wednesday, 09 October 2019
- ENS society matters:
- society issues and concerns
- any other issues you feel are relevant to ENS
- November 2019 Show finalization
- Wills and Estate Planning – what to do with your collection when preparing for the inevitable?
- presented by: Peter Ewanchuk, lawyer with Kinetic Law – Edmonton law firm specializing in wills and estates
- Silent auction – bring your duplicates and unwanted treasures to sell to and trade with fellow members
- Show and Tell – bring the numismatic discoveries you made during the summer break to share with fellow members
- Refreshments – coffee, tea, water, pop and an assortment of cookies
- Door prize draws
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., meeting begins at 7:15 p.m.
Our Meeting Location!
The Royal Canadian Legion branch no. 255 building at
10427 – 174 Street NW . Edmonton . T5S 1H1
Special society meetings:
- March: Society annual general meeting
- Board and Executive elections
- September: Annual pizza night
- annual volunteer appreciation and award presentation night
- annual charity auction
- executive and board member nominations
- establishment of election committee